Here is your rare opportunity to purchase vacant land within minutes of the picturesque and popular Lake Wallace. With a building entitlement (STCA) and all the hard work done, this block is ready for you to build your dream home.
Enjoy your dream build within walking distance to Wallerawang shops, local conveniences and Lake Wallace.
Positioned 2 hours north-west of Sydney on the Western edge of the Blue Mountains 105 Pipers Flat Road, is 5 minutes (2.3km) from Lake Wallace, which plays host to recreational facilities for fishing, sailing, trout fishing and canoeing enthusiasts.
Offering rural views and the ideal position to build a home to live or rent. The vacant 863 square metres won't last long.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.
- Picturesque setting, 15 minutes Lithgow, 30 minutes Mount Victoria, and 2 hours Sydney
- 863 square metres
- 22m road frontage
- All services available
- Central position 1.4km from Wallerawang Main Street and 2.3km from Lake Wallace
- Zoned R2 low-density residential
- Mostly level, cleared land
- Fantastic development potential
- Offered for the first time as vacant land
- Room to build your dream home
- Quiet location
All development is subject to Lithgow City Council development application & consent.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.