Perfectly positioned smack-bang-in-the-middle of the route between Mudgee and Lithgow, the secluded, quiet, and tranquil weekender is the best of both worlds.
In a world where privacy is a luxury more valuable than precious jewels, your finest life awaits—boasting an impressive private lifestyle experience like no other. 499 Razorback Road, Running Stream, is hidden away on a sprawling property, surrounded by pine forest and purpose planted flora.
Presenting exceptional possibilities allowing a likely second income stream. With a bit of TLC, this could become a slice of paradise to keep for yourself or share as a farm stay, forage days or accommodation (STCA) possibilities.
A magnetic switch from city life, we invite you to venture just down the road from the small village of Capertee and along this orchard and pine-studded space to explore the two-bedroom weekender.
The weekender has an indoor bathroom with a toilet and separate outhouse, two bedrooms. A rustic light-filled kitchen overflows into an open living/dining space. The weekender is warmed by a wood fire and powered by solar and batteries. Outdoors the Woodfired Pizza oven adds to the ambience with nights gazing at the stars while enjoying fresh, crisp pizza always on the menu.
The gardens include vines with irrigation for winemaking, rambutan trees, plenty of incredible mushroom varieties and a net enclosed fruit orchard including chestnuts, prickly pears and more.
Live in a world surrounded by nature and soaring trees on (approx) 40.67 pristine hectares of pure luxury.
At a glance;
- An entryway that creates a distinct change in the environment, soothing the frenzy of where you've been and encouraging a more relaxing and clearly defined time away in the utterly private home-away-from-home
- This enchanting weekender encompasses a flowing, flexible floor plan of two bedrooms
- The fireplace warms and creates ambience
- The outdoor woodfire pizza creates the perfect place to relax
- Large sheds/workshops or undercover parking
- A combination of clear, pine-studded and purpose planted 40.67 hectares perfect for walks and exploring
- Dams, irrigation and tanks hold ample water
- Between Mudgee and Lithgow (62 km from each end) just off the Castlereagh Hwy
- With conveniences such as the local Capertee Hotel Roadhouse, General Store, Police Station and Public School nearby
From all of us at HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists, we wish you every success in your search for your new property. If you would like more details on this land or to chat about one of the many other properties available, please call or email us today (02) 6355 2002; we'd love to talk more.
Disclaimer: HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists believe that all information contained herein be true & correct to the best of our ability & in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
The price of this property is listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the beginning of this description, and that should be used as a price guide for this property.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.