Redefining the boundaries of the traditional brick veneer home is a wonder of form and fit, comprising four different bedrooms. The versatile spaces can be reconfigured and renovated to create numerous combinations or enjoyed as is.
A pale colour scheme and contrasting billowing views across suburbia from large windows fill the home with warmth and sunlight, setting the scene for a serene family lifestyle in the popular Littleton area. Set on 841m2, it's perfect for families and investment opportunities.
The clever placement of lighting casts a golden glow across the sleek surfaces of the wooden floors in the kitchen. As the flooring flows into multiple rooms, the contemporary touches layer elegant finishes with hard-wearing, timeless and traditional functionality.
Living here in the centre of Littleton, you'll find yourself just a short drive from the GW Highway. You'll be spoilt for choice here, too - with many school options nearby, including La Salle Academy, Cooerwull Public School, and Lithgow Public School. Lithgow Station, hospital and medical precinct are not far, and access to everything else the area offers is an easy commute.
If location and space are at the top of your list, act now, as this could be the one for you!
There's a lot to love about this property.
AT A GLANCE;
- Character-rich elements amidst a palette of subtle shades create a home tailor-made for families
- Four good size bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Well-positioned kitchen with electric appliances, overlooking the extended backyard
- Open plan living/dining with large windows capturing the winter warmth
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Timber floorboards
- Gorgeous internal archways create a distinction between spaces
- Both central gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Double garage
- Great sized, fully fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets and access to third toilet
- Private cul-de-sac location
- Solar 6KW
- Ready to welcome a new family or a great investment opportunity
From all of us at HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists, we wish you every success in your search for your new property. If you would like more details on this land or to chat about one of the many other properties available, please call or email us today at (02) 6355 2002; we'd love to talk more.
Disclaimer: HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists believe that all information contained herein be true & correct to the best of our ability & in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
The price of this property is listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the beginning of this description, and that should be used as a price guide for this property.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.