'Meads Farm' Circa 1850s is a residence of timeless appeal.
This splendid property of approximately eight park-like acres offers an outstanding opportunity of lifestyle and business possibilities.
- Main house with high ceilings and original wide floorboards
- Separate living and dining spaces, study and reading room
- Hydronic heating throughout and slow combustion fireplaces
- The original cookhouse restored as the garden room
- Rear elevated deck overlooking the exquisite grounds
- Two fully self-contained cottages
- Stunning escarpment views and north/west aspect to the rear
- 5 kw solar array, four fenced paddocks, dam and carports
Some work has been done to the property in the last few years during the current ownership to make it less to maintain and in affect you just have to move right in.
To organise a private inspection please contact our office on 02 6355 2002.