This stunning natural wonderland on just over 6 acres offers a unique lifestyle opportunity in a secluded bushland setting. This beautifully modern architecturally designed straw bale home must be seen in order to capture its true essence. The moment you enter this property, you will be transported into a more peaceful world altogether.
The property has established, well-maintained ornamental gardens, and features an extensive vegetable patch with berries and a fruit tree orchard with apple, plum, peach, nectarine, cherries, figs, hazelnuts and quince, you will never want to buy store vegetables and fruit produce ever again!
Main features include
- Open plan living and dining with additional reading room
- High windows for solar passive heating
- 4 bedrooms
- Custom designed kitchen with deep benches and full depth draws.
- Caesarstone bench tops and quality appliances
- 1 bathroom and 2 toilets
- Underfloor heating
- Slow combustion wood fire – Perfect for winter days!
- Approx. 120,000 litres water storage plus a dam
- Extensive paved and landscaped areas around the house, with quality clay pavers, sandstone and hardwood sleepers.
- The property is fully fenced
- Large carport and storage shed attached, providing options for fitting out as a studio or teenage retreat
Views are to the north and the iconic Mt York and sandstone escarpment of the Hartley Valley.
Call our office to book a private inspection! (02) 63552002.