Sitting along Wrights Road, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom family bungalow enjoys views over the Lithgow valley to the hills of Marrangaroo National Park.
The prime location is only minutes from local shopping, schools, rail & bus routes, bushwalking, and mountain bike trails behind the property at Hassans Walls Reserve.
Californian bungalow charm meets convenient living in this classic home with huge sunny decks that add much space. Inside, warmth flows from the fireplace across the elevated upper level, with ground-level visible only from the rear.
Multiple living areas, generous accommodation, and a low-maintenance garden provide the perfect environment for families who like to entertain.
A huge double garage is hidden from immediate view. On the opposite side of the home space, the yard is big enough for a friendly family game of cricket and more!
This spacious bungalow offers a relaxed lifestyle in a highly desirable location, positioned at the quiet end of Wrights Rd, moments to all essentials. Easy access to parks, transport, hospitals, doctors, and schools yet, holds excellent scope to update over time.
This is one for the family.
At a glance;
- Elevated position
- Huge 1154 square metres
- Versatile living and dining areas
- Warm timber features
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Enjoy the opportunity to purchase on the edge of Lithgow, made especially lovely by the views.
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling with a fireplace too
- Generous storage, secure double carport/garage or workshop
- Landscaped yards
- Well-presented inside and out and holding good street appeal
- Town lookout- views
- All services are close by
- A great starting point for getting into the market
- Beautiful bush walks, schools, shops and public transport are accessible within minutes
- Tasteful updates and original details unite; the home is wonderfully liveable now and offers scope to make it your own
With limited homes available in the Lithgow region at this price, secure this well-positioned home by calling (02) 6355 2002.
From all of us at HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists, we wish you every success in your search for your new property. If you would like more details on this land or to chat about one of the many other properties available, please call or email us today at (02) 6355 2002; we'd love to talk more.
Disclaimer: HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists believe that all information contained herein be true & correct to the best of our ability & in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
The price of this property is listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the beginning of this description, and that should be used as a price guide for this property.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.