Kristie Trouchet-Nilsson and Johan Nilsson present on behalf of Hartley Realty Lifestyle Properties; 35 Sunray Ave, Little Hartley NSW 2790. Please be in touch. We'd love to chat more.
Set amongst the classic Little Hartley landscape, 35 Sunray Ave is the ultimate rural escape that borders Browns Gap and presents sensational vistas of the surrounding escarpments.
Pristine views continue around the 3.57-hectare parcel of land. The home features four-five bedrooms with an understated composition that captures all day sun. The clad exterior complements the original homes and apple barns that once dotted the roadsides of Little Hartley.
Of the many highlights, an enormous shed makes a fantastic first impression. The creek frontage and private dam add to the allure of this fully fenced property and unveil the potential for a range of rural pursuits from pets to gardens and further establishments (STCA).
Located within easy reach of major regional hubs, sought after prestigious schools and local attractions, 35 Sunray Avenue, Little Hartley is a rare offering in the State's Central West. Only 9 minutes to the mountain village of Mt Victoria, 17 minutes to Lithgow commercial centre, and 2 hours to Sydney.
This classic clad home is destined to attract the attention of families and investors alike.
- Bespoke clad exterior
- Four/five bedrooms; three with built-in wardrobes
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, freestanding gas stove and oven
- Generous interiors with multiple living zones
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rumpus room
- Huge workshop
- Solar panels 4.75KW
- Creek, dam and water storage of 125,000 litres
- Sundrenched alfresco terrace
- Sensational views along the border of Browns Gap
- 3.57 hectares of usable land
- Accessible by sealed road frontage
- Lots of scopes to update, renovate or completely redesign with space to add an orchard, chooks sheds, pool and tennis court (STCA)
Disclaimer: Hartley Realty & Lifestyle Properties believes that all information contained herein be true & correct to the best of our ability & in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
The price of this property is listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the beginning of this description, and that should be used as a price guide for this property.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.