Approximately 2.5 hours from Sydney or 40 minutes in a helicopter and 20 minutes from the outskirts of Bathurst travelling on all all sealed roads to the front gate. 700 metres of sealed road frontage provides many opportunities to access the property at your convenience.
At the front of Mt Rosette you have 250 acres of cleared and undulating land, good water supply & secure fencing. There is a great network of internal tracks providing you access right across the property.
- Building entitlement with subdivision & development potential STCA
- Approx. 1400 acres with building pad & power on site
- Borehole drilled close to the building site with a depth of approx. 90 metres
- Topography varies from undulating through to hilly & steep country
- The 250 acres is securely fenced, divided into 3 paddocks & watered by dams and springs
- Intermittent creeks, one with a reliable spring, run through parts of the property
- Undercover, lock up 20' container on site
- The bushland areas at the rear of the property are very private & secluded
This is an outstanding property, well located & easily accessed land. Weekend getaway or permanent living where you can take motorbike riding to the next level, horse riding for days, prospecting, 4 Wheel Driving, hunting/gaming or just enjoy the exclusive native Australian bush with opportunities to run livestock.
Make sure you pack a lunch for the inspection as it will take some time to show you your next chapter in life.
Contact our office on 02 6355 2002 for a private inspection. The Expression of Interest concludes at 2 pm, Wednesday 27th October 2021.