A signature property of magnificent dimensions, poised on 21 acres of arable land that has been fully fenced into three paddocks, located 10 minutes to town on a sealed road and having magnificent all-embracing views.
- This outstanding home showcases grand interiors and a floorplan that works seamlessly for the extended family and those that love to entertain.
- Of rendered Hebel block construction with sun energy glass and solar hot water, this home is designed to be solar passive with 10kva solar power, having 57 panels and verandah on three sides
- From the front door this indulgent home is welcoming with its warm timber flooring to the high ceilings giving an open airy feel
- A collection of elegant spaces include an open plan casual living room with fireplace, casual dining and kitchen
- The welcoming kitchen is the heart of the home, with an angled island bench, great for the kids to sit at, dishwasher, electric cooking, pot drawers, overhead cupboards and generous walk-in pantry
- Two rooms at the front could be utilised for bedrooms or formal living and a library
- The master bedroom is a lavish affair, being a large size and boasting a full bathroom with claw foot bath, walk-in wardrobe and a sitting room
- Four bedrooms have been cleverly designed to occupy their own wing, each with generous wardrobes, including one with a walk-in robe
- Also on this wing is a lounge room with wood heating, timber floors, three - way bathroom and sliding doors leading to outside
- Ample storage throughout with walk-in cupboards and two by two door linen presses
- Powder room is an added bonus
- Double garage with remote doors and with internal entry
- At the rear of the property is a large double garage with two roller doors and three rooms of storage space plus a lock-up room with shelving